Most important aspect for this photo to be appealing is the camera position and composition. The other factors to make it appealing are:
- Direction of lighting
- Selection of natural lighting- as flash is not used, Sunlight makes it look natural.
- Size of the flower and composition.
- colours in the flower- ring like colours are beautiful.
Now I will list out what could have been done to enhance the picture.
- Sprinkling little water to make water droplets on petals
- selection of little different direction to avoid the portion of the second flower.
- colour filters to enhance colours.
- little over exposure was required.
If you want to learn more about photography, click the link below.